#1: E.L.F Beauty Must-Haves in Natural 6 color palette
- I bought this palette for my backpack, in case I need to touch up during the day. Last year I bought the big E.L.F combo palette with 50 colors, & other cosmetics. I got this mini palette because my every day makeup consists of the colors in this palette. The bottom middle is for my lid, the bottom right is my crease & the top left is the browbone/highlighter. This palette was $3.00.
#2: Smudge Brush & Crease Brush
- I was originally going for a crease brush because I did not have one & I needed one. I mean its pretty self explanatory you use it for your crease. Then I accidentally bought a smudge brush too. But it’s okay because I will use it to smudge my black outer edges in with the rest. These were $1.00 each.
#3: E.L.F Eye Refresh
- I never thought I’d need this product but because of the disease I have I lose a lot of sleep which means I get dark circles and puffiness. This eye refresh helps tone down dark circles naturally. It is also a good product to wake yourself up in the morning. This was $3.00.
#4: E.L.F Eye Primer stick & Liner sealer
- I have never used the liner sealer only the primer & I LOVE it. I love the feeling of it when you put it on. Only thing with this if you have fair skin this might not work for you. I have medium skin because I am latina/Irish so this works fine for me but fair skin might have a darker tint to it on your eyes. This was $3.00.
#5: E.L.F Mineral Mist
- I love this mineral mist. I have naturally clear skin & don’t need foundation or concealer so I just spray this on my face & not only does it make your skin feel good but its refreshing & It helps take of redness on my face. This was $6.00.
So this outfit looks better on obviously I will try to get a pic up as soon as possible in this outfit but basically I took this super cute white/gold heart top from Deb, & paired it with this jean/sweatshirt jacket also from Deb. Though it doesn’t look like it’d be edgy, when you pair it with these Dark Wash **not black** skinny jeans from Kmart & these silver sneaker wedges from Kohls you get a great edgy look. If you want a more toned down girly look check my next post using the same shirt & jeans.
**For Makeup Gold eyeshadow, with a white crease/inner corner & black outer corners. Mascara & eyeliner to your choosing. Whatever you do for your face works. I’d do a neutral or light pink lip. http://pinterest.com/pin/255227503854925820/
Sheer/Jean Tank Top:
Brand: Selena Gomez (Dream Out Loud Collection)
Color: Black sheer w/ orange roses and dark wash jean material at the top
This top is SUPER cute. It is a button up sheer tank top, it is super roomy & matches just about everything. It looks super cute with cropped jeans & gladiator sandals. If you get cold throw on a black cardigan & you have a great cute girly outfit! (I don’t like Selena I just really liked this shirt & it flattered my body type)
Talia is in my heart forever <3
Dark Wash Jegging:
Color: Dark Wash
Can I just mention that being part Latina I had the genes of a big butt & these jeggings make my butt look amazing. Other than that they are super comfortable. When I was trying on the clothes I almost walked out of the dressing room wearing these because they were so comfortable & felt amazing. These also look amazing with sneaker wedges.
Maroon Cashmere Lace Top:
This is the same exact top as the mint one below. I loved both colors so I just got both. To read about this top scroll down to “Mint Cashmere Lace Top”
Mint Cashmire Lace Top:
Color: Dusty Aqua
This shirt is a minty blue color, it buttons up, ties at the bottom and has a white lace backing. The sleeve is a quarter half sleeve but rolls down to full long sleeve. The back is a bit longer than the front but not much. This shirt is a bit see through so I’d advise to wear something under it if your self conscious of your back or mid section. **Also this shirt is tight around the shoulder/upper back area**
I love these jeans. I have several pairs of these & they are my favorite skinny jeans! The color is amazing & they look good on me. There’s not too much to say about them!
Okay I am obsessed with these. I mean the style/color of these aren’t my favorite but they were affordable but they are still cute. These make any outfit a little bit more edgy. They are SUPER comfortable and the heel really isn’t as high as you would think. I totally love these with skinny jeans or even leggings.